Everything is Possible

Advance Mortgage Lending, Inc has built a strong reputation by serving the lending needs of individual home buyers, investors, and builders throughout the state of Florida.

Our goal is to help everyone achieve the American dream of home ownership. Our philosophy is to treat each customer as family. We know that buying a home or refinancing is likely the single most important purchase many people will make in their lifetime. At Advance Mortgage Lending, Inc each of our staff takes great care in educating and helping our customers through each step of the buying process. Give us 1% of your trust and we’ll earn the other 99%!

With over 28 years of experience in the mortgage industry, we understand the needs of our borrowers. We work with perfect to horrible credit everyday and we are more then competitive in either market. From first time buyers of commercial loans to cash out refinancing, we do them all.

We have loan products available for all credit grades. With over 100 lenders at our disposal, we can insure you the best loan available. We have streamlined the mortgage process which guarantees you a speedy and efficient closing. It is important to close fast.

Please feel assured you’re in capable hands, and that you will receive a very competitive rate.

This is probably why you are on this page.

We are located in Miami, but we cover the entire state of Florida. For more information about our loan programs, please feel free to contact us, Today!

 

Special Programs

  • Conventional
  • FHA Loans
  • Harp Loans
  • Jumbo Loans

Quick Rate Quote

Check Out Your Mortgage Rate.

Advance Mortgage Lending provides you with a quick why to obtain a rate quote. Complete our easy form and receive a rate. No obligation necessary.

Get My Rate

Buyers Tool Kit

Advance Mortgage Lending is Committed to You.

Advance Mortgage Lending  compiled a toolkit of links and articles to assist you, the home buyer, in making informed choices.

Buyers Tool Kit

Be Sociable, Share!