USDA Loan Program
Please note before applying – This program requires a 640 minimum credit score and no manufactured or mobile homes are permitted.
USDA Loan Advantages
- No Down Payment Required
- Low 30 Year Fix Rate with NO Pre Payment Penalty
- 102% LTV (100% plus guarantee fee)
- Finance Closing Costs With USDA If Appraisal Is Higher Than Sales Contract
- Very Low Mortgage Insurance
- No Cash Contribution Required From Borrower
- No Maximum Loan Amount
- No Cash Reserve Requirement
- Buyers Closing Costs Can Be Included into Borrowers USDA Home Loan or Paid By seller (up to 6%)
- Competitive Interest Rates (set by underwriting USDA lenders)
- Backed by the US Government Rural Development designated rural area
- Homes must be located in Florida USDA rural areas.
Many people are surprised of what exactly is considered “Rural” Many popular locations just outside of Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL, Gainesville FL, Tallahassee FL and Orlando FL are USDA Rural Housing eligible! Rural areas include open country and places with a population of 10,000 or less and-under certain conditions-towns and cities with between 10,000 and 25,000 residents. There is an automated rural area eligibility calculator at http://eligibility.sc.egov.usda.gov
For more information or any further assistance to apply for USDA Loans, please feel free to contact us today.
If you have additional questions or need assistance, please call us at 305-371-8181 or toll free at 855-224-3222.